Video to DVD Services
Accepting all these Consumer Video Formats
- VHS to DVD Conversion
- Cost per VHS tape, with Up to 4 Hours of Content, accepting the following formats: S-VHS, CompactVHS, Video8, Hi8, Digital8, MiniDV
- + Add a Simple Shipper
- We ship you a reinforced cardboard postage-paid Mailer for your VHS tape, and pay for return shipping too!
- + Add Collector's Edition Full Color Jewelcase Packaging
- Includes Full Color Jewel-case Package, with 12 Stills from your video on the back.
- + Add Online Video Version
- We generate industry standard MP4 files (h.264/AAC) and include them on data discs with your order.
Media Duplication Prices
- CD Duplicate
- From one of our originals, limited to obviously copyright-free works. Not available for most Vinyl conversions or commercial releases.
- DVD Duplicate
- From one of our originals, limited to obviously copyright-free works like home videos and amateur video recordings.
Media Repair Prices
- Cassette Tape Blank
- If your damaged tape requires a re-closable shell casing, internal rollers, playback tension rods, or tape leads that are retracted inside the (un-openable) welded plastic shell, we will move your tape to a new a donated casing.
- Reel-to-Reel Tape Splice
- First splice is free with every Reel, additional splices will be invoiced at $2 per edit.
- Reel-to-Reel Speed/Pitch Fix
- Reels recorded at 1 7/8 ips or 15 ips and requires post-recording editing to correct pitch. One time fee per reel.
- Reel-to-Reel Split Mono Fix
- Reels recorded as split mono tracks - separate audio tracks on the L and R channels, and twice the audio content. One time fee per reel.
- Reel-to-Reel Sliding Time Scale / Pitch Shift Fix
- Required with reels recorded on decks that used a steady reel rotational speed, vs. quartz-locked tape speed. They often start off low-pitched and end high-pitched over a 20 or 30 minute recording.